Candida Albicans more commonly called yeast occurs only when there is a build of too much yeast in the body which creates major discomfort within the affected area. Many questions are raised on the proper way to treat this dreaded infection and a few suggestions are listed below.
1. Women should wear loose fitting clothing especially underwear as this will help the body to breathe more easily
2. Practicing good hygiene is also a good way to avoid catching an infection as such taking a bath twice per day and changing undergarments on a regular basis is recommended
3. Vinegars and garlic also aids in ridding the body of a yeast infection. In addition to that eating yogurt also helps.
4. Avoid using too much scented tissues and scented bath products as this helps to promote the yeast
5. Avoid consuming large amounts of sugar as this helps yeast build up
6. When showering be sure to use a mild soap and ensure that the vaginal area is thoroughly dry as yeast tend to thrive best in moist environments.
7. It is also good to avoid eating too much sour foods
8. Being physically active also prevents the yeast from lying around in the body. Therefore getting adequate exercise and rest will keep the body active and helps the immune system to fight off this illness
9. Finally having a proper diet and also a proper working environment equals a healthy body. Having a balanced diet will help to regularize the vagina’s organisms
These are just a few tips to consider when an infection is suspected
Now listen to this